Tools You’ll Need:
1. Once you’ve decided upon the knob’s location on the cabinet, measure in from the appropriate edges and mark the screw hole with a pencil or awl.
2. Create a starter hole by using an awl or screw.
3. Using a variable speed electric drill and a bit sized for the screw, slowly drill the hole into the cabinet from the outside. Avoid splintering the inside face of the cabinet as you drill by clamping a scrap of wood at the inside location on the cabinet door.
4. Place the screw through the opening from the inside and screw in the knob, taking care not to over tighten.
5. If you are installing one door above or next to another, make sure you line up the knobs.