Thank you for your interest in working with Rustica Hardware, we are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Click On a Job Title To Learn More About That Particular Job
General Manufacturing / Wood Shop Laborer
Job description details:
We are currently hiring for a general laborer position in our wood shop. The ideal candidate is someone who is familiar with basic woodworking tools, is hardworking, dependable, teachable and willing to work with others. In addition, we are looking for someone who would like to grow as the company grows and will show the commitment required for a long-term relationship. There may be some over-time required from time to time. You must have your own vehicle.
The ideal candidate will:
- Match materials for color, grain, or texture, giving attention to knots or other features of the wood.
- Verify dimensions or check the quality or fit of pieces to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Set up or operate machines, including power saws, jointers, mortisers, tenoners, molders, or shapers, to cut, mold, or shape wood stock or wood substitutes.
- Measure and mark dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock prior to cutting, following blueprints or purchase order measurements, to ensure a tight fit and quality product.
- Attach parts or subassemblies together to form completed units, using glue, dowels, nails, screws, or clamps.
- Bore holes for insertion of screws or dowels, by hand or using boring machines.
- Trim, sand, or scrape surfaces or joints to prepare articles for finishing.
- Establish the specifications of articles to be constructed or repaired or plan the methods or operations for shaping or assembling parts, based on blueprints, drawings, diagrams, or oral or written instructions.
- Reinforce joints with nails or other fasteners to prepare articles for finishing.
- Install hardware, such as hinges, handles, catches, or drawer pulls, using hand tools.
- Repair or alter wooden furniture, cabinetry, fixtures, paneling, or other pieces.
- Perform final touch-ups with sandpaper or steel wool.
- Dip, brush, or spray assembled articles with protective or decorative finishes, such as stain, varnish, paint, or lacquer.
This is an on your feet, all day position. We are looking for a high energy, high personal expectation, goal oriented individual.
Hours: M-F 7:30-4:00
Other Items of Interest:
Paid days off
Excellent Health Insurance
Pay starts at $10.00 an hour or more DOE
Customer Service / Showroom Sales Agent
We are a fast growing and successful custom door and hardware manufacturing company that uses the latest marketing techniques to sell our products throughout the United States. We’re looking for a Customer Service and Showroom Sales Agent who meets the following requirements;
- Has experience with handling customer issues including customer relations, customer retention, & returns management and negotiation.
- This position will require a great deal of patience and the ability to mentally process information quickly while following set procedures.
- Good organization skills
- Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Mac computers, Internet, and e-mail. A knowledge of the Avaya phone system is helpful.
- Knowledgeable about Account Management.
- Experience with face to face sales in a retail setting. This position will be responsible for working with walk-in customers and will need to very quickly become very knowledgeable about our products.
- We need someone who will be able to work with our management team to plan and develop a strategy to increase walk-in traffic and build a showroom team when necessitated.
- While not required, experience with metal fabrication and wood manufacturing is very helpful. The ideal candidate will understand engineering concepts and be able to read a tape measure without fault.
- Previous management experience helpful.
- Previous experience in the retail sector expected.
- The ideal candidate will be available to work a potentially flexible schedule between the hours of 7 am to 7 pm M-F and 9 am to 3 pm on Saturday.
We provide paid days off, bonuses, pay increases and excellent Health Insurance. Pay starts at $11.00/hour or more, depending on experience. Overtime may be required.